Thank you for choosing our website, J & J Art Enterprise, LLC d/b/a Gallery 6202 We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
• any other products, services, interactive features, widgets and resources offered or provided by us such as offline customer service and order fulfillment (all of which are collectively referred to as the “Services”).
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. What information do we collect?
2. How do we use your information?
3. Will your information be shared with anyone?
5. Do we use Google Maps?
6. How do we handle your social logins?
7. How long do we keep your information?
8. How do we keep your information safe?
9. Do we collect information from minors?
10. What are your privacy rights?
11. Do we make updates to this policy?
12. How can you contact us about this policy?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU DISCLOSE TO US
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address and contact information.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us such as name, address and contact information when registering at the Sites, expressing an interest in obtaining information about our products and services when participating in activities on the Sites such as posting messages or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make and the features you use. The personal information we collect include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number (where applicable) and other similar contact data.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
In Short: Some information - such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics - is collected automatically when you visit our Sites.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate our Sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Sites and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook) as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: Social media profile information (your name, gender, birthday, email, current city, state, user identification numbers for your contacts, profile picture URL and other information that you choose to make public); marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM SURVEYS AND CONTESTS
In Short: From time-to-time our Sites may collect information from surveys or contests.
From time-to-time our Sites request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of our Sites.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contact with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collect via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
1. To facilitate account creation and logon process with your Consent. If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account (such as your Google or Facebook account). We use the information that you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process. See the section below headed “HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” for further information.
2. To send administrative information to you for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your personal information to send you new feature information about changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
3. Deliver targeted advertising to you for our Business Purposes. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
4. Request Feedback for our Business Purposes. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Sites.
5. To protect our Sites for Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
6. To enable user-to-user communications with your Consent. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
7. To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes and/or for Legal Reasons.
8. For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing and your experience.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights or to fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
1. Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
2. Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situation involving potential threats to safety of any person, and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
3. Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
4. With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
We use the following types of cookies:
• Cookies: Session cookies keep track of you or your information as you move from page to page within the Website(s) or Facebook Page(s) and are typically deleted once you close your browser. For example, session cookies allow your online page turning to function properly.
• Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies reside on your system and allow us to customize your experience if you leave and later return to the Website(s) or Facebook Page(s). For example, persistent cookies may allow us to remember your preferences.
• Advertising Cookies: Advertising cookies are used to learn more about you and to advertise products/services that might interest you. For example, if you look at certain artists or certain legal information on our Website(s) or Facebook Page(s), we may infer that you are interested in a certain artist’s work or you are interested in a certain Law and we may send you advertisements or upcoming events about your interests.
4. DO WE USE GOOGLE MAPS?
In Short: Yes, we use Google Maps for the purpose of providing better service.
By using our Maps API Implementation, you agree to be bound by Google’s Terms of Service. You agree to allow us to obtain or cache your location. You may revoke your consent at any time. We use information about your location in conjunction with data from other data providers.
5. HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
In Short: If you choose to register or login to our website using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our Sites offer you the ability to register and login using your third party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address, friends list and profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
8. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under the age of 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, please do not provide any information to our Sites.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Sites, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Sites. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under 18 years of age, please contact us at
9. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: You may review, change or terminate your account at any time.
If your are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here:
Our Sites my run promotions on our Website or Facebook Page that require submission of personally identifiable information by partners. We may use the information collected in the aggregate so we can determine, for example, how many visitors to our website participated in the promotion. Promotions are subject to change without notice.
DISCLAIMER OF RELIABILITY:
J & J Art Enterprises, LLC, d/b/a Gallery 6202 makes no representations or warranties regarding the condition or functionality of its website or Facebook Page, its suitability for use, or this web service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES:
By using a J & J Art Enterprises, LLC, d/b/a Gallery 6202 website or web page, you assume all risks associated with the use of the Sites, including any risk to your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus, software, or any other file that might be transmitted or activated via a J & J Art Enterprises, Inc., d/b/a Gallery 6202 website or web page or your access to it. J & J Art Enterprises, Inc., d/b/a Gallery 6202 shall not be liable for any damages of any kind (general, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits) resulting from the use or misuse of the information contained in a J & J Art Enterprises, Inc., d/b/a Gallery 6202 website or web page.
DISCLAIMER OF ENDORSEMENT:
Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by J & J Art Enterprises, LLC, d/b/a Gallery 6202. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of J & J Art Enterprises, LLC, d/b/a Gallery 6202, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account you can:
1. Contact us using the contact information provided.
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, some information may be retained in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, and/or comply with legal requirements.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites. To opt out of interest based advertising by advertisers on our Sites visit http:/www.aboutads.info/choices/ <> or contact us at (317) 602-2185.
DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
13. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have any questions about this policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.